Monday, July 28, 2008

Dog Days Of Summer
















Well folks not to much going on that would interest most. Summer is just slipping by. We have alot of stuff left to do on the house but as of late we are wrapping up some loose ends. Brooks is really enjoying summer as you can see. As you can see he has been enjoying some ice cream. He is always outside playing hard. We have slipped in a few days of fishing but he spends most of his time just playing in the yard and keeping Neka on her toes. Elias is a really good baby. He wakes up about twice a night and hardly crys. He is growing like a weed and doing what other things babys do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ross!

I am both happy for you and pissed at you about the bull tag at Sand Creek. I still want to kill a big one and I never could draw that stupid tag!! I hope you get a HUGE one and I want lots of pics and details!!!

Your garden doesn't look bad. You have a family to take care of and a house to work on...I have nothing so my garden has become my passion this summer. I am very proud of it since there is an actual growing season here and I can grow things. My pumpkins are taking over my whole garden!!!

Ok, I'm already running an hour late to work. Take care and I'll be in touch!!!