Thursday, September 4, 2008

Projects






















Well I haven’t been keeping my promise of updating weekly. Things have gotten a little busy during the month of August and to tell you the truth not to much exciting has been going on. I spent the month trying to get things wrapped up for final inspections on the house. I spent the first half of the month under the house doing duct work…..boy now that’s exciting isn't it, but it will be nice come winter. By the way we saw our first snow on the mountains last Sunday. The second half of the month I spent putting in our driveway. It is a really big driveway with lots of turn around room and a alot less lawn. Brooks sure had a great time riding on the equipment. He really liked it when I let him drive the roller to pack the driveway. The little guy did the whole driveway. Elias is growing like a weed. He is more alert now a days and fun to play with. The boy is like slinging around a sack of suds SOLID. As most of you know I am addicated to QUACK. With that said I threw in a few pics of MY boat (for any IDFG folks noticed I put MY boat). Duck hunting starts the first weekend in October and I am looking forward to spending some down time on the water. I think Amy is going to do a little waterfowl hunting this year along with Brooks and I. Hope all is well with everyone and sorry again for not updating sooner.

Ross.

No comments: