Sunday, September 14, 2008

What A LONG STRANGE TRIP ITS BEEN!!!!!!!


What along strange trip it's been. Took as step back the other day and looked around. Thought I would share the progress with you all. Amy and I very proud of what we have accomplished here. You could call it a giant recycle plan. We have made this farm our own. It brings great joy have watched this farm grow into our dreams along with raising a family. We think this going to be a great place for the boys to grow up. Enjoy
See YA
Ross































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Kari said...

I love your house!!! I wish I was still there so I could see it first hand. You guys have done amazing work. I liked your house before the last big remodel, but now it is absolutely amazing!!!

I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well!!!

Lori said...

Ross and Amy, I love the changes you have made. I should come over and see it first hand. It is beautiful. You have done a wonderful job.
Lori Ellsworth