Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year to all. Another one come and gone and we are looking forward to the year to come. We spent much of the holidays hanging out around the house watching it snow. A few days before Christmas it started to snow and just kept coming. We had a great Christmas snow storm that shut much of everything down. We did not accomplish much besides hanging out with the boys. Christmas last two days for Brooks. It wasn't that he got alot, it was that he would open a present and then play with it for a while before deciding to open another one. He had a great time. New Years was spent with our good friends in Challis Idaho. It was nice to get away and see some other folks and their projects. We got the boys out in the snow to play when it wasnt storming. It was just a nice time to hang out with family and not worry about the grind of life for a bit. Hope you all had a great holiday season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good holiday season. The boys are adorable!!!! So is Ms. Crawford!!! I hadn't gotten to see pics of her. I think about you guys often and wonder how things are going in SE ID. I am doing well here. I have been helping capture and collar mountain lions this week, so I'm pretty excited. I'll post pics on my blog this week.

Crystal said...

Ross. I am so happy for you. You and your family look so happy. WOW! what a mountain man you are! LOL Your kids are beautiful! Hey maybe my baby girl will in the mountains with the Wehnke boy! NOT!! LOL Love the blog! Have a great 2009!